I searched youtube for effects when i followed the linked tutorial on how to make fire. I adapted the process to make the frame, experimenting with settings and eventual settling on them.
The screen shots below show the process of the editing and final outcome.
I think the final product is slightly 'tacky' but I think it works in making it more interesting from the fishes perspective.
During editing we also went with the idea of the colour popped fish, where the fish was in colour and the rest in monochrome. I used the 3 way colour corrector in final cut pro to achieve this. This effect was very hard to achieve as it was not planend, the background had a lot of red objects and so was hard to get the fish on its own. However after cutting many shots out and playing with the saturation tools on selective colour the final product turned out great and really makes the whole video more interesting.













No comments:
Post a Comment